Update #22 - continuing resolver woes #
I’m still trying to work out the correct settings to get my MG2 spinning smoothly. I got a little more help from the OpenInverter folks and it looks like 4 is the correct setting for polepairs and 2 for respolepairs.
I’m still not able to get the motor spinning properly though. It won’t start spinning from a stop on it’s own, you have to give it a push. And even when you do get it spinning it’s very noisy and rough. Something is still not right.
I also cut off the old plug on the three-phase cable and crimped on some lugs so I could hook up MG1 in preparation for getting that set up. I’ve also got the resolver cable for MG1 ready to be hooked up to the inverter.